• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Raine

Raine 0.64.15

bingobongo

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Staff member
bingobongo hat eine neue Ressource erstellt:

Raine - Raine is a arcade emulator which emulates some games which use M68000 or M68020 CPU's.

Raine is a arcade emulator which emulates some games which use M68000 or M68020 CPU's. The main focus is on emulating Taito and Jaleco games.

The emulator is well written and is capable of emulating some games which MAME can't emulate. Some games which are playable with this emulator are classics like Operation Wolf and Darius.

Unfortunately the emulator was discontinued by it's original author. He released the source code however, and other people have since then continued to work on...
Weitere Informationen zu dieser Ressource...

bingobongo

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Staff member
bingobongo aktualisierte Raine mit einem neuen Eintrag:

Raine 0.64.8-4

Too many bugs in 0.64.7, so here is a quick fix for :

- no more stdout.txt file generated when launching the program
- the shaders don't turn the opengl interface to black anymore
- controls using the command.dat graphics can be changed again (0.64.7 was just exiting in this case).

Also the command.dat graphics are a little better, and I managed to add 1 last shader, not totally sure it renders correctly though...
And added a few combination controls to cps1 and cps2 (not a lot).
Weitere Informationen zur Aktualisierung...

bingobongo

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Staff member
bingobongo updated Raine with a new update entry:

Raine 064.9

Ok, sorry for the long delay, I thought I would have some testing for the dos binary, but it's been more than 2 weeks now, so maybe the dos version is back to sleep mode then ! Then I spent quite some time patching the openmw binary, and then there was this upload problem in 1emulation ! Anyway, I thought that after all this it would be nice to upload a final fix for the 0.64 version, I'll decide later if I make a 0.65 or not.

Since 0.64.8-4 : The most surprising fix is for the...
Read the rest of this update entry...

bingobongo

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Staff member
bingobongo updated Raine with a new update entry:

Raine 064.9

Ok, sorry for the long delay, I thought I would have some testing for the dos binary, but it's been more than 2 weeks now, so maybe the dos version is back to sleep mode then ! Then I spent quite some time patching the openmw binary, and then there was this upload problem in 1emulation ! Anyway, I thought that after all this it would be nice to upload a final fix for the 0.64 version, I'll decide later if I make a 0.65 or not.

Since 0.64.8-4 : The most surprising fix is for the...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Dan

Staff member
Dan aktualisierte Raine mit einem neuen Eintrag:

Neue Version

Anyway these are only fixes, and some quite serious :
- all the neocd games which loaded some data during the game were broken because of a fix for garou (neogeo). Yeah it's quite big, I didn't play any neocd game in 2 months, I really needed a break there !
- Gui : windows doesn't need a colour depth change anymore, and the mode changes should be invisible
- while cleaning up the taito f2 driver (yeah very old stuff, never completely finished), I noticed you couldn't access the pulirula...
Weitere Informationen zur Aktualisierung...